If you are hoping to further your career and knowledge, to communicate with educators in your area, or to expand your classroom resources, then a NAEMSE membership will be a great resource for you.
Please select from one of the two options below. Annual Memberships cost $90/year while International fees are $95/year.
Both Memberships include the following perks:
- A free one-year subscription to EMS Magazine
- A discounted subscription rate to Prehospital Care Journal
- A subscription to NAEMSE’s online newsletter, including 1-Minute Tips from NAEMSE members and our quarterly publication – Domain3 (including back issues from 2001)
- Involvement in various NAEMSE committees (Research, Education, Program, etc.)
- Discounts to NAEMSE Instructor Courses and the Annual NAEMSE Symposium & Trade Show. The NAEMSE EMS Instructor Course Part I has been registered as the Educator Course accepted by 40 state offices. It is based on the 2002 National EMS Instructor Guidelines and the National Education Standards. It is also the only national educator course in the USA.
- Discounts through NAEMSE partners (SuperShuttle and more)
- Access to the NAEMSE Board of Directors, Committee Chairs and Corporate Partners
- Access to the NAEMSE membership, where you can find information about other NAEMSE members (by state, profession, title, etc.)
- The NAEMSE Trading Post, where you can obtain (download) thousands of contributed files or upload your own to participate in the sharing process.
- Career Opportunities from across the country posted on the NAEMSE site. NAEMSE members also have the ability to upload a resume to their profile for further visibility
- Networking with fellow EMS educators via committee involvement, NAEMSE events, and online messaging with fellow members
- Monthly webinars with free CEs (non-members must pay a small fee)
- Access to video tutorials arranged by the Education Technology committee
Click here to DOWNLOAD THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION or select an Annual or International membership below, then click continue to apply for membership online.
If you are interested in pursuing an institutional membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist! (PDF application)